For most people, July and August means „Summer Holidays“. However, if you have the chance to avoid the high season, why not come and enjoy South Sardinia, when most of the tourists have left the island?
Here are the 5 top reasons why South Sardinia is better out of season:
1. Pleasant warm weather – an average of 28 degrees in September and 24 in October! Excellent for excursions and sports 🙂
2. Less crowded beaches – no shouts, no ringing phones, no parking fees, just you and the sea!
3. Stay for less – accommodation, ferries, flights and rental cars massively drop their prices past August.
4. Cultural highlights – enjoy local festivals, explore historical sites, visit museums and learn more about the island.
5. Meet the locals – visit the local markets, enjoy the buzz of the city, learn from and become friends with Sardinian folks.
AND MUCH MORE!
For your stay in South Sardinia, why not check out our selection of holiday homes, even available when most hotels have already ended the season…!
Photo: Diane Leibinger
Written by Patricia at www.simplychillout.com